Monday, May 19, 2008

Ben Barnes .. *sigh*


Holla amigos~ Thats me up there. And that was what i wore going to The Gardens . Not putting aside the fact that that useless piece of clothing DID NOT provide me any heat when i froze in the cinema .


*grins from ear to ear*


i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeee :



~ Ben Barnes =D

~Freddie Highmore XD

~Skandar Keynes =3

I can't stand sexy guys , honestly. They're like an addiction. *exaggerated sigh*






Today i went to The Gardens , to watch Narnia , Prince Caspian , cuz we couldn't get any tickets in Onetama's GSC. There was me , Dan , Han , Arina , Liyana , Arina's mom and Jules .



Man was it fun . Btw , did i mention that the popcorns in The Gardens are expensive , REALLY cut-throat expensive ? Well , now i have . The popcorn was freaking RM7. SEVEN. GAAAAHHHHH!!!! Which asshole came up with that?!


There you go , The magestic RM7 Popcorn >>>>>


WOw.




Then , we watched the movie , which rocked. IT was so good , cuz Prince Caspian was there (he had a funny accent.)


I liked the way he said :
"I'm Prince Caspian" -KasPiyan-


hehehee .. i couldnt stop immitating him for the next 2 hours. haha..

After the movie ended , we went to borders . I found a Volume 7 GODCHILD OPEN


XD !!!! i literally LOL-ed . Yup , out loud.


I was sorta concentrating on the story , and i didnt even notice anyone who passed me by . Liyana said something , as what i heard from Han . And she said i had a very serious expression .


Well , who wouldn't ? Mikaila was about to RAPE him , for god's sake! The cheap imposter . =="


i wanted to buy the book , but i didn't . =(


I guess my logic 5 hours ago had been completely different than it is now. I'm sorta Cursing myself ~ Mangkuk Hayun ~ now. I REALLY WANT TO READ AND FINISH WHAT I'D STARTED!!!! EEEssssshhhhh! Besides , whats 30.90 to a moment of happiness ? .. see what i mean?


Im so incomprehensibly tense . Oh , wtv. I'll just buy it next week. Before that , i'll just have to starve myself in school for 4 days. No problem. That should raise about RM12.

What . A . Genius





AIte , so THAT girl , UP there with the striped shirt , is Dan , Or Wan Noor Daneah Husswan . Shes my best mate =D and Shes a Whacko , one with a big heart that is .


So , this freaky-looking-almost-beheaded-stuffed-toy is Dadak , hes supposed to be a duck ( Owner : DAN . Now realize what i mean but whacko?). Notice the stiches? Anyway , the girl holding him is Han , Noor Farhana . Also one of my bestmates. Shes camera shy , but a sexy-natured person . She doesn't notice it.haha

P/S : We should have more public hols . ITs AWESOME. haha XD

Listening to : Say It Again - Marie Digby

Love , Fairy xXOXOo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weyh, ben barnes is mine :D
jgn curi u can hav skandar keynes!
benjamin same bday dgan i
so i'll keep him !